The American amp with a
The Master Collection is the perfect culmination of British inspiration and American soul! Featuring both EL34 and EL84 models, the Master collection incorporates that classic sound from across the pond with the sonic dimension of our Varistor driven true Pitch-Shifting Vibrato!
Differences between the Super Fifty-Nine MKI & MKII Models:
- The Mk I has a higher gain and is more compressed.
- MK II – lower gain and more clean headroom in the preamp.
- MK I – has a “dry” channel (NO VIB at all) and a “vibrato” channel (through Vib Modulators) . Bridging inputs gives a different “univibe” sound to the vibrato
- MK II – has bass and treble inputs ala Marshall..bridging inputs blends tonalities. Vibrato is on BOTH channels and has traditional Magnatone sound.
- MK I – 2 stage vibrato, deeper effect, also bridged gives Univibe sound
- MK II – single stage vibrato – Traditional Magnatone Vibrato
- MK I – has GZ34 rectifier
- MK II – has Diode rectifier
- MK I – Vibrato drive circuitry is all tube
- MK II – Vibrato drive circuitry is updated SS (not in signal path)
- MK I – has a more modern higher gain sound (normal ch) also has a distinct vibrato channel tonality, gives 2 options.
- MK II – has a classic gain structure and likes to be played loud, like a Super trem/Vib if Marshall ever made one. Like a slightly hotter 4 input w/ MV and Vib.